Sunday, April 5, 2009

Boring + Study-less + Being Listener DAY

2day was a quite boring day... no claz no activity... juz stay at my hostel-ep... whole day doing thg tat meaningless like watching drama - k.o.3angou... a funny+disport drama...

afternun tat tm jz played my FArm... haiz... ep line reali very lousy n lamn slow... my Farm reloading so many tm wen i was playing it... on tat tm i juz studying my kimia... bt juz studied few pages onli... haiz... so defeated... 9 april is my exam bt still haven finish study it... still playing... 2ml i muz study more hard edi... if nt sure cant pass d exam... gambateh yo...

at nite... in msn... chatting v jia... she told mi d problem tat she facing at thr... tat silly gurl... problem tat she facing quite similar v mi... bt i thk both of us sure can solve it^^dun thk 2 much... juz b ourself... gambaateh o^^ missing u all... my frenz at thr... missing d day 2gether v them... reali missing u all...n.... summore... i oso was d listener of dog dog 2nite... haha... quite hapi can b d listener of my best best best best frenz 2day.... hope they dun keep their trouble in heart... NID speak them out o... My dear.... remember tat I WILL OWAYZ BE WITH YOU!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment