Wednesday, April 29, 2009

smthg~~~ (fm 26/4 - today)^^

gt a bit boring nw.. so... log in my blogspot and write a blog bout hw i enjoy my life in tis few day... haha...haiz... a sad thg!! tat day wen i go eat dinner v my godmum their fren in jb- new lucky seafood restaurant.... i lost my BREAD... my hp accessory... i juz used it bout few hour onli... u noe tat i m so sad on tat day.... u.u it is a cute bread... it has a smile on its face... u.u y i m careless!!! hw i lost it? hahaha... quite funny... d process... it drop into d sink of the toilet n its smile face is face upward... can u imagine hw funny izzit? hahaha... b4 i didnt realise tat after i went to d toilet... is my godmum saw it in d sink of d toilet den i juz realised tat... after tat my mum go n used tat toilet n flashed it after used but my BREAD cant flash still at thr.... my cousin they laugh n say wen sm1 was using d toilet tat ppl sure smile d... coz reali very CUTE!!! hahaha...but its reali waste... i miss u... my bread!!!>.<>

2 comments:

  1. X-MEN! X-MEN! X-MEN!
    I know why u wanna watch X-MEN jor~
    got handsome actor! ~XD

    ReplyDelete